Cricket Australia Travel Office - commitment to your privacy.
The Cricket Australia Travel Office is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on our sites to make our services the best they can be and to enhance your overall experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others, unless you consent. We will not send you e-mail that you have not consented to receive.
What information does the Cricket Australia Travel Office gather?
Unless you specifically tell us, the Cricket Australia Travel Office will never know who you are. You may, however, elect to tell us things that you want us to remember. We hope that, like many of our users and customers, you will want to provide information about yourself to the Cricket Australia Travel Office website(s) because it will help us to make our sites and services more valuable to you.
We collect your personal information at the time you facilitate an online purchase and only require information necessary to complete your booking, although you may choose to provide us with additional information so that the quality of service received is improved. Please note that any additional information you provide to us concerning special requirements for services to be provided is only collected and/or used as necessary in order to provide you with specific additional travel arrangements or information.
Your personal information will only be used or disclosed as is necessary for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the goods and services available through the website,
- for administrative purposes and to assist us to improve our websites and services,
- to provide you with information and offers relevant to our services.
If you are comfortable providing us with information about yourself, services such as travel information will become available to you, but in most cases it will not be possible for us to offer them to anonymous users. In some instances where we are selling products and services to you we require financial information as well as personal information. All the information we gather is stored by the Cricket Australia Travel Office on a secure site protected by state-of-the-art 'firewalls' and is never shared with anyone. We track traffic patterns throughout sites. We may use a feature of your browser called a "cookie" to assign a "User ID." Cookies, by themselves, cannot be used to find out your identity or the identities' of any of our users, it only identifies your computer to our servers when you visit our sites.
Why do we gather the information and how will we use it?
The Cricket Australia Travel Office aims to provide you with better services and more compelling reasons to come back and visit our sites:
In the future, we may use the information you provide us with to provide personalised portions of our sites to you that are intended to provide just the information you are interested in receiving.
We analyse what our users and customers like and don't like about the content, products and services on the Cricket Australia Travel Office sites so that we can constantly improve them for your use.
Occasionally, we will send you e-mail communications to provide information which we think you will find useful, including information about travel deals and services from the Cricket Australia Travel Office and/or its wholly owned associated companies. It is our policy only to send e-mail to customers who give us permission to do so. In every such e-mail, we will also have instructions on how you may unsubscribe from the email list so that you will not receive any future e-mails if you do not wish to - see the "Opt-out Policy " below.
Trans-border data flows and third party websites.
Where it is required to provide a good or service which you have purchased, we will disclose your personal information to third parties, some of whom may be overseas. You accept that these third parties may not have in place equivalent privacy policies.
Accessing, changing and deleting your personal information.
The Cricket Australia Travel Office will retain your information in order to allow you to make future purchases from the website, until you request that we delete it from our database. In order to request that your personal information be removed from our database, please send your request to us via email to email@example.com
The Cricket Australia Travel Office is committed to providing customers with a fair and responsible system for the handling of customer complaints. If at any time you have any complaints in relation to privacy or the operation of an Cricket Australia Travel Office website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security. Is my information safe?
When you place orders via the booking engine or seek to subscribe to our publications , we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the data we collect is protected by state-of-the-art 'firewalls' against unauthorized access.
Credit Card Security.
CATO is committed to ensuring that credit card details are collected and handled in a secure manner. CATO will take all reasonable steps to protect the credit card details you provide to it by:
- ensuring that credit card details are transmitted using encrypted SSL/TLS pages with at least 2048 bit certificates.
- credit card details are stored only for the time required to complete the payment(s) with our financial institution.
- when stored, credit card details are stored in an encrypted format.
- while stored, only the first four (4) and last four (4) digits of the credit card number are ever visible to CATO accounts staff.
- once a payment transaction is complete, credit card details are removed.
- transaction histories only retain the first four (4) and last four (4) digits of the credit card number for reference purposes.
The Cricket Australia Travel Office puts control over communications directed to you where it belongs, in your hands:
- We only send our e-mail newsletters to users who ask to receive them. Once you are on the list you can easily be removed. Each email newsletter you receive has simple instructions on how to immediately unsubscribe from our newsletter list. To do this you must use the e-mail addresses you specified at the time of joining an e-mail newsletter list.
- If you change or move email addresses please let us know so we can redirect your e-mail to your new address.